Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

 
     Thanks for checking in to our new blog!  I don't know yet how to do this well, but as time goes on, I'm sure I'll make it look better and better.  I'm starting this blog to help open up more communication about auto glass.  I want to make this another resource for potential customers who may need our help.  I can't guarantee that these posts will be very exciting, but I do hope to make this a valuable go-to resource for in-depth information pertaining to auto glass repair and replacement.  I will also be posting a lot on the challenges that we face in the industry today.  Perhaps you, the reader, may be able to help us come up with solutions.  I'm excited to make this a big year for us, and thanks to everyone who has helped us along the way.
 
Thanks,
     David Sprague
     Owner
    Absolute Auto Glass
 



No comments:

Post a Comment