Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Back by Unpopular Demand

     I had intended many years ago to post about once a month.  As the evidence shows I failed at that shortly after.  And after no one called me out on it because no one cares, I felt the burning need to try again.  I used to see this platform as strictly covering auto glass itself, but going forward I plan to go into more about our experiences as a business as well.  So, here we go.

     After many years of doing business many things have changed we went from me alone to adding a small team.  From mobile only to two stores.  Now we are back to one store with three vans going mobile.  We've grown a lot as a business and weathered many a storm.  In addition to replacing glass we've had to learn how to recalibrate cameras on cars.

     I'm looking forward to the journey ahead.  And if you find yourself bored enough to read this I'd love some feed back as long as it's more than just slamming my poor grammar skills.

David Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment